End of Tenancy Cleaning
Whether you're renting and your tenancy is coming to an end, or you're a landlord and you want your property looking its best for new tenants, call us.
We carry out end of tenancy cleaning for a large number of letting agents, private landlords and property management companies in and around Brighton and Hove.
A typical end of tenancy cleaning contract would see us doing the following work.
In the Kitchen:
- inside and outside kitchen cupboards and drawers
- clean the oven, hob and extractor
- clean kitchen tiles and worktops
- clean and descale sink
In the bathroom:
- Clean and descale bath / shower, taps, shower attachment and cubicle / screen and all tiled areas
- Remove limescale from toilet
Throughout the property:
- clean all woodwork
- clean all radiators
- clean all electrical sockets
- vacuum all floors
- mop hard floor areas
- remove all cobwebs
|Studio flat||£90||add £45|
|1 bedroom flat||£120||add £55|
|2 bedroom flat||£120||add £75|
|2 bedroom house||£145||add £90|
|3 bedroom house||£165||add £100|
Please note that the prices are only a guide and are assuming an unfurnished property that has had reasonably careful tenants. If the property is in a very bad condition we will need to visit and assess before we can give you a quote.